Instagram

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bikini Photoshoot - My Favourite Picks

Polaroid Credit to Mr Johnny Chiam!
Good day to all!

I'm back with a post of my fave picks of photos from a recent Bikini Photoshoot!

Before I start, a little self shots for you! :)





So, the shoot was organized on Clubsnap Forums by Organizer Mambo Stevie!

I was placed together with a Thai Model, Kwan, Malaysian Model Cindy & Singapore Model Sherlyn.

It was a great Sunday although I woke up super early at 6.40am to prepare and head to Sentosa's Tanjong Beach.

There were about 24 photogaphers in total and we were divided into groups to take turns to shoot. About 6 photographers to 1 model.

Anyway, I met a lot of photographers and they were all so friendly! I had great fun!

Photographers, I hope you guys had fun too and hope I did not disappoint you and hope you got good photos!

Anyway, here are some of my favorite picks so far! They were many photographers there and so far I only got to see the photos from a few photographers.

Other photographers, If you happen to see this and don't mind sharing the photos with me, ADD ME ON FACEBOOK or EMAIL ME! Setsukovall@hotmail.com!

Alright now, let's start!

Fave Picks from Mr Wayne Soh's collection:



Fave Picks from Mr  Wesley Liao's aka Montoyasg's collection:



Fave Picks from Mr Steven's collection:






And not to forget, Fave Picks from my Darling Husband, Xavier Gan's Collection:








Till next time,
Love,
Vall <3


~Modeling is my passion and it will always be. I'm never giving up.~

No comments: