Instagram

Monday, August 01, 2011

日本の制服撮影 ~ Japanese Uniform Shoot @ Japanese Garden!

This is me with only concealer, of course real person looks different! So thanks to Samsung Ex-1! It has this thing called "Beauty Mode" ! :D
Hello wonderful people!

This morning I woke up @ 7.30am to prepare for the Japanese Uniform Photoshoot @ Japanese Garden! I was so tired I kept snoozing my alarm! I was supposed to wake up @ 7am!
Anyway, I had to curl my hair for the shoot for a different look from usual and that took A LOT of time! End up I was 10mins late and the photographers were already waiting for me! Sorry guys! :(
And lucky darling drove me there! If not i would've had to wake up like 5am? Considering the travel time and I stay far away from Japanese garden! 

Anyway, the photographers were so friendly and didn't scold me! (Lucky la!) In fact, they were really fun and knows how to take care of girls! One of them kept asking if the sun was too bright and if I needed to take a break! So caring! Thank you! :D

Speaking about thank you, one of them kept saying " Thank you " every time after he took shots of me! So, being me, I replied thank you almost every time! Cause "pai seh" ma! He kept saying thank you and was so polite so I returned the manners. hehes.

So recently I bought the Samsung Ex-1 camera and I really love it! I noticed this camera model when I went for the CATS Car-nival photoshoot and Model Blogger Jocelyn Kau was using it!
I find the photos that came from the camera very nice and it has this flip screen, which is super useful for people like us when it comes to cam-whoring!

Needless to say, I definitely made good use of the camera! So today, you get to see better camwhore photos than before! The camera is easy to use and I just needed Adobe Photoshop's LIGHTROOM to adjust the lighting and that's it! :D

Anyway, I'm gonna include some photos from my camera, and then followed by my picks taken by the photographers from this morning's shoot! Enjoy! :D <3







Mr Poi!

Mr Thomas Kan!

Mr Wau Ice!

Mr cheeky Poi!

Mr Eric Liu!

Mr Shahril the Organizer!

Mr Michael Wong!



My picks from Mr Shahril's collection! :



 My picks from Mr Thomas Kan's collection! :




My picks from Mr Eric Liu's collection! :


My picks from Mr Poi Dajes Talam's Collection! :
And that's it!

Till next time,
Love from,
Vall ~ <3

No comments: