Instagram

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Setback, Encouraged, Stand back up!

As you know, I got into the Semi-Finals of the CATS Race Queen contest.

Unfortunately, I was booted out and did not proceed to the finals. How disappointing! I was so sad I cried! I thought I would at least get into the finals. But well, the judges didn't want me. :(

I was sad, but these wonderful friends and supporters on Facebook really touch my heart! They kept on giving me these encouragements and consoled me! 


ONCE AGAIN, YOU GUYS GAVE ME MY CONFIDENCE BACK! 

My Mum, My Darling Husband Xavier, My Bro & Sis. 
Thank you guys so much! 

Anyway, joining this contest was a fruitful experience! I got to made friends with the other models! Especially JOJO LAI! She just so damn adorable and beautiful! I love her eyes!  She's a nice girl and we have some things in common! :D
Here's us eating Ice Cream @ Tampines One on Saturday after rehearsal. 
So, I promised friends and supporters photos, to be happy again and stand back up and not be affected too much by the contest thingy. Here they are! 







Till next time, 
Love Vall! :D <3

No comments: