Instagram

Sunday, June 05, 2011

~12th May 2011 - ROM Solemnization of Xavier & Valerie @ NSRCC~

~WE GOT MARRIED!~

On the 12th of May 2011, Darling and I got married @ NSRCC (National Service Resort Country Club)! 

The day before was chaotic like hell, not to mention on the actual day, everything was out of control! 
We ran out of time to finish up the decorations, we were shaking as we were rushing against time. 
Trust me guys, planning and holding a wedding is not easy at all! Although it was just a Solemnization Ceremony, this day marks great significance as we sign the Marriage Certificate and be officially married under the law.

Anyway, the thing is, we failed at time planning and thus making us run out of time. But, the show's gotta go on yeah? The solemnization was scheduled to start @ 5.30pm. At 5.30pm, the Justice of Peace, Mr Phang Tai Heng arrived. I was still doing my makeup! Mr Phang was really nice and professional. He waited patiently even though he had another ceremony to rush to. Thank you Mr Phang! :) 
I hid behind the curtain and peeked from the window of the room I was preparing in. I saw the guests, JP, everyone. At the time, I felt so nervous, I was shaking. I had someone bring up my hand bouquet and prepared to head down. Darling was already down there, entertaining the guests, running here and there. Poor darling was sweating already! 

At 5.40pm, I went down, held my Father's arms and walked towards the solemnization table. Damn I was so nervous, I couldn't breathe properly. Darling was at the end of the aisle, waiting for me. I was happy, excited and super nervous. I tried to keep my cool. Mr Phang started the ceremony. Darling and I listened faithfully. When it was time, we exchanged rings, read our vows, JP pronounced us husband and wife and we kissed. Till today, everything that happened was kind of a blur to me, everything passed so fast, I GOT MARRIED! Anyway, I cried when it was time for Darling and I to make a thank you speech to the guests. I broke down and started crying. I was too happy and stressed out from all the chaotic rushing. You'll see the photo later. Haha.

I wanna thank Ms Jessica and her Boyfriend, John bro, Vic Bro, my brother Anthony and Sister Tabby for helping us. Without you guys, the ceremony would have been even more chaotic! Thank you so much!!! Love you all!

Now, I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking. Unfortunately, there was no video taken. :( We forgot to assign someone to take the video! Well, at least we've got tons of photos. Here they are and enjoy! :)  Oh ya, no worries, I'll include the captions. :D <3
Jessica and her boyfriend helping me with the board. Thanks guys!
the Buffet!
Our Wedding bands from Soo Kee Jewellery!
See my expression, damn nervous!
That nervous face again! OMG
Darling putting on the ring for me... :D
Me reaching out for the ring from the holder.
Look at Darling's smile! :D
Left: Darling's dad as witness, Right, My mum as witness. And here's darling reading his vow to me. :D
Me reading the vow to him.
Faithfully listening to the JP, both of us nervous.
Holding hands to calm each other down. :D Look at that smirk I've got there. Lols. Darling, you fall into my trap liao. Hhahahas.
A view of the guests. :)
Darling signing on the cert.
Me signing on the cert.
My mum signing the cert.
JP signing the cert. :D
JP Mr Phang Tai Heng. Thank you Mr Phang! <3
Mr Phang congratulating us! :D
Spot my dad at the side taking photos with his IPhone! hahas.
Side view of the setting.
Okay, this is where I started getting nervous for the speech and am about to cry after all the stress and happiness!
Nervous....... Trying to calm myself down. But I failed!
Ok cry liao! Lols. I used the hand bouquet to cover my face.
NOW, THE PHOTO TAKING SESSION STARTS! :)

Me and Joanne Jie Jie
Darling, Me , Joanne Jie and Mum.
Darling and I with his family. This is just a part of them only. Still got a lot of his family members who didn't come out from Malaysia. He's got a big family tree! Hahas.
Bride & Groom with our parents! :D
My family. :D My grandma was not there cos she wanted to stay home and look after the doggies. :(
From left: Vic Bro, Anthony Bro, Darling, Me, Tabby Sister and John bro! Siblings forever!!!
Jessica and her boyfriend. Thank you so much for your help guys! Really appreciate it! Jessica is my friend of almost 11 years! Since primary 2! Love her! Thanks babe!
Amos bro and gf. :)
Left: Nicole and Son, Me, Darling and his good buddy, Charles Chang, also the photographer for that day.
Carine and her bf. Carine's my friend of 9 years! Since Primary 4!
Ching Hong! He was an acquaintance during our days in Christ Church Secondary School. We got into contact about photography a couple years back and introduced him to Darling. We've been hanging out from time to time ever since. 
Ching Hong and his Gf.
Mr Jay Tan, an ex-colleague of Darling and now a good buddy. His wife, Ms Eunice couldn't make it for the ceremony that day. Both of them are very nice people to hang out with and we've traveled together a few times already! Gotta love them! We recently attended their wedding!
Anthony bro and his friend, Ivan.
Left: Kelvin aka Jie fu and Darling's Sister and daughter, En Qi.
My Father, Mr Frankie Lim.
My Mother, Madam Sohna Wee.
Left: Janice , Darling, Me, Keylis and Jowena. Girlfriends from our CWP hang out days. Will never ever forget them. :)
Left: Wendy, Jocasta, Me, Sherry, Elena, Serene, Zoe.
These girls were with me through my studies in ITE College East. I will never forget them as well cause without them, I wouldn't have finished my Nitec. Especially Jocasta who encouraged me, gave me wake up calls. Thanks to all the beautiful ladies here!

Left: Slyvester, Cyrus, Zeafon, Me, Bernie & Dong Tian. All the handsome dudes here! They're from my higher nitec studies. :D
Me & Bernie. Thank you for your present! :D
Min Zhui and us. Got to know him through a group shoot a couple years back. Introduced him to Darling and all of us were friends ever since. :) Very nice guy.
Joanne Jie, Me , Anthony Bro, Tabby Sis.
Me and my beloved brother, Anthony. Like all brothers, he can be very loving, can be very irritating. Hahas. Love you! Siblings forever!
Guests settling around.
The Macbook to connect to the projector, speakers. Mics.
Darling and I mingling with the guests. :)
Was very tired and showed a bleah face when the cam was pointing at me.
My Brother, Me and Our Mum!
Valerie Lim, Sohna Wee & Tabatha Lim!
 TIME TO THROW THE BOUQUET!

I had everyone gather together for me to throw the bouquet! hahas.
Spot the bouquet!!! It's near the roof!
Look at everyone looking at the bouquet. Cute!
In the end, Zoe caught it but Yimei took it home at the end. hahas.
The one looking in to the camera holding the Carlsberg is Yimei.
SiYu and Vic Bro. :)
Yimei and her Bf, Zhi Xiang. The handsome and Pretty! :)
Me, Yi Mei, Jowena, Keylis, Beatrice! All the beautiful ladies! :D
A Swarovski present! :D
Card from Mummy to Us.
My Mum's got really nice handwriting! 
 ~MR & MRS GAN!~




2 comments:

JOJO.LOY said...

Sweet!!! Princess & prince happily ever after!!!!!

Jasmineeliyun said...

Hi ! nice post. can i ask which nsrcc chalet unit did u choose? As i am planning to do it there and i need to know the space! urs seem to be huge