Instagram

Saturday, June 25, 2011

~ Cats Classified Race Queen Photoshoot ~

Hi Everyone!

I went for the audition for the Cats Race Queen Pageant and got into the Semi-Finals! I'm so excited and happy bout this! It's gonna be a new exposure and experience for me!

Anyway, I went for the photoshoot at Subaru Showroom, together with 11 other girls! There's 12 of us. :D

Photo credits to Jocelyn Kau! http://www.jocelynkau.com/2011/06/cats-classified-car-nival-photoshoot.html

It was a very fruitful day as I made friends with all the girls and they are so friendly! Not to mention they are all gorgeous looking!

Our photos will be published in the Straits Time's Cats Classified Newspaper from 1st July to 6th July 2011. There will be 2 girls each day. My photo will be published on the 4th July together with Jocelyn Kau! So do remember to grab a copy of it to support! :D 

The competition is on the 10th of July, Sunday @ Singapore Expo Hall 5, 12pm.
Do come down to support me! Only 8 of us will proceed to the finals and there's only the Top 3 winners! This contest means a lot of to me and I hope I'll win something from this so do come down and show some love yeah? :D

My photo will be published on the 4th July together with Jocelyn Kau! So do remember to grab a copy of it to support! :D


The 8 of us bonded pretty well together and it was nice to meet them! They were all so friendly! We had lunch after the photoshoot too. :D

 Here's me and Jojo! She's damn gorgeous!!!
Nathalie, Me and Jocelyn... :D

 Don't forget to catch us on Cats Classified Newspaper from 1st July to 6th July!
And here's the wonders of photo editing! :D The BEFORE & AFTER!

Here's a photo of me on stage during the Miss Enchanting Finals on the 23rd. The competition was a great experience of me and I sang for the first time on stage with so many ppl I don't know looking! I was so nervous and cold and scared I wore a jacket up and I kept shaking! OMG! So embarrassed! But well, there's always a first time for everything yeah? At least I tried! Hahas. I did not win anything from the contest but it was definitely fun as I met new friends! :D


Photo credits to Jocelyn Kau and Soh Wayne!

Till next time,

Love, Vall <3

No comments: