Instagram

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Hair, like finally!

You know, I wish I could have my hair plucked/removed and insert new hairs with the color and style of my choice everytime I feel like having a new look! But imagine the pain one has to go through! Lols.

So, better stick to natural growing hair, where no pain involved! Well, unless you pull your hair la!

Anyway, finally, after what felt like years, I finally visited a salon and had my hair done by professionals!
Normally I would just grab one of those DIY hair dyes off the shelves of NTUCs or Shop & Save.
And the results always turn out bad! Uneven coverage, increased damage hair!

I'm someone who don't/can't spend much on dolling myself up.

Mainly because every time I'm about to spend on cosmetics, clothes, heels, bags or salon trip, I always stop and tell myself:
"Eh, this is not a need, it's a want. Next time than buy la, don't buy first."

So I end up not buying the things I want most of the time! It's good in a way that I save more money but bad in which I don't have the tools to enhance myself! (Especially when I'm very passionate about modeling and modeling requires you to look good! >.<)

But last weekend, I finally had my hair done in a salon!

Darling and I went to Malaysia's KSL City Mall together with my sister Tabby, and John Bro to get our hair done.

After we had lunch, we chose a salon that looks promising and professional!
One of the hairstylist, a girl who had short hair but looked cute and fashionable, approached to serve us.

She recommended the colors for Darling and I and we agreed. Initially she suggested I go for a lighter colour(I have no idea what the color is named) but I chose a darker one compared to the one she suggested.
Now I a bit regret la cause I want a lighter color now! But nvm, once my black hair grows, I'll head back and get the lighter color done!

So we went in, sat down and for the next 1hour plus or so, we left our hair in the hands of the cute hairstylist.

After everything was done, I felt so happy we actually went to a salon to get our hair done instead of doing the DIY way! Oh ya, we decided to get our hair done at a salon cause our ROM is in about 2 weeks! We want to look good for the Big Day! :D

And man that girl was good! She knows what she's doing and made us look good!
I love my hair now and I love how she styled Darling's hair! Darling became my very own Kim Hyun Joong!

Also, going to Malaysia's salon to get your hair done is a wise choice cause you save more and get good results too! :) Sorry la, Darling and I now very cautious with our financial usage cause we need to save for our HDB when I hit 21!

Okay so... Our ROM day is getting nearer day by day and I just can't wait! The month of May is gonna be a great cause we have our ROM week and also we're going Penang on the last week of the month to attend our friend's wedding and also have a mini honeymoon trip at Langkawi!

Damn I cannot wait till May! Crowned best month of the year! Hahas.

Okay la, now the photos, some already posted on Facebook before, some not. :)










Before our hairdo ^^^^^

Now for after the hairdo! The curls were temporary though. And the hair color is not that bright also, it's cause of the lighting that it looked so bright and orange! Now that my fringe is in side part form and shorter again, it's covering one of my eye again! =.="













The cute hairstylist that did our hair! :D












That's all folks! See you soon! :D

Love,
Vall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, can I know what is the hair salon name that you went?

Unknown said...

hi there! Sure! The salon is "Kimlys Salon". :)

Anonymous said...

HI! May i know what is the price for all of these? Thank you :))