Instagram

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Precious Shiro, 16th April Dog Run

It was a peaceful Saturday, Darling and I decided to bring Shiro to the dog run! We try to make it a point to bring him to the dog run once every week cause on weekdays, we have to attend to our jobs. :(

Hate the fact that I need to spend 9.5 hours a day working, stuck in the office, away from my family. Arggh. .But as every Singaporeans say, "BO BIAN MA!"

Anyway, we brought along Darling's 5D Mark II and took a few shots of my precious running around like crazy! Shiro even chased a big dog around and they had so much fun! Just love seeing my son so happy!
I am not the biological mother of Shiro, obviously. BUT, to me, he's my flesh and blood!

Ever since Shiro came into our lives, he's been the joy and also at many times, the one who gets me and Darling talking again after we had an argument or tiffs.

I love my baby boy and I will take care of him forever! :)
A dog is man's best friend, no doubt about it!

Now, let's get to the photos. :)

Elegant, Handsome Shiro.

He got chased by another dog!

Love this shot!

Speed!

Add caption



Shiro Gan

Playful!!!

Chasing the other big dog.


Rabbit ears!
And to end this post with a few camwhore shots. :)






Love,
Vall <3

No comments: