Instagram

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello there !!!!!!!!

Yesterday was just so much fun! I went out with Tabby & Germaine.
Germaine came over to my house to wake me up at 8am. But I only woke up at almost 9am!
Then, Germaine used my laptop and logged in her MSN. She tried to borrow a bicycle as we wanted to go cycling but was short of one bike.

She spent more than half an hour and finally, BINGO! One of her friend was able to lend her his bike.

So I went to bath and got ready to go out.

1) We stopped by her friend's house and collected the bike.
2) We pushed two bikes to 888 plaza and got the tires pumped. (One belonged to my sis and the other borrowed for Germaine)
3)Cycled off to Jun Xiang, my brother's friend to lend his bike for me.
4) We were damn hungry and decided to cycle to Woodlands Mart for Lunch. Ate at Mcdonalds! Super duper delicious!
5) Our Journey Began.......

- We cycled to Woodlands Crescent Park, Vista Park and almost around Woodlands and Admiralty.

In between the times, we stopped at the parks and played. I felt like I was in primary school again! The pure happiness and laughter of it all made my heart felt warm.

While we stopped by at Vista Park, it rained!!!

Damn! We cycled into the shelter but decided then decided that we head back to my house and decide what to do next.

Back at my house, we realized the rain wasn't going to stop any sooner. We planned to go swimming but the rain forbade. So... guess where we went?


We went to Causeway Point's TIMEZONE!

There we had much more fun!

Germaine had the Gold Card with her and we topped it up and started playing!

I met Denise there too. We had a small chat and she left after a while.

Then, we took NEOPRINTS! YEAH!

I love those Neoprints. :)

Here are they.. :)








Tabby was really happy yesterday. I guess she loved the idea that I go out with her and spend quality time. :)

There are more pictures and videos to be uploaded.

*****PICTURES & VIDEOS WILL BE UPLOADED ONCE I GET MY CAMERA CABLE******

Cause I left it at Darling's house. Hehes...

LOVE YOU TABBY & GERMAINE!!! :)