Instagram

Sunday, July 14, 2013

SPH'S CATS CARNIVAL 2013 @ Singapore Expo + Results of Jaw Botox & Nose Filler


Hello folks!

CATS CARNIVAL

I recently worked for another event under Emarco Enterprise @ CATS CARNIVAL 2013!

I worked with a Mini Segway, cruising around, showing people how to use the segway and for some photo taking opportunities together with Angel Lin! ^.^ (PHOTOS BELOW)

RESULTS OF JAW BOTOX & NOSE FILLER

By the way, after I went for the jaw botox and nose fillers a few weeks back, my face definitely look slimmer and I look better in pictures! I also did some changes to my diet, and drink green tea almost everyday which really helped a lot! I look so much better compared to my last event!

I eat a good breakfast and then eat less during lunch or dinner.

Anyway, here's all the fun I had!

Photo Credits to Mr Anson Chew! :)

Photo Credits to Mr Mark Ouyang! :) 



Photo Credits to Mr Thomas Edison~

Photo Credits to Mr Steven Chen~
Photo Credits to Mr Edwin Lim~






Till next time! 

Love, 
Vall~ ^.^

No comments: