Instagram

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hello there! Sorry once again for not updating my blog entries! Well, you see, I wanted to... But was lazy to... Lols !

Anyway, this is a update of my sister, Tabby's birthday on the 19th of May. Daddy brought us to Pizza Hut.... I bought Tabby a Aristocat's Marie bathing towel. :)

I'm glad she liked it.

So here's the pictures.. There's also a video of us singing the Happy Birthday song.. But with some hilarious results! I shall not brag any further... Here goes!
Pictures in random order....


Jun Xiang and my bro, Anthony.

Mummy & Tabby! Tabby as photogenic as ever!

Happy family! Too bad my Ah po wasn't there.

Preparing

I was bored.

Lovely! Ain't she the prettiest thing?

Birthday cake! Most important thing of all...

Daddy & Mummy....

Sisters forever !!!! and I mean BLOOD sisters

I love you!

hehes... We were kinda "ZI LIAN" ...

Notice that cheese strip hanging? LOLS!

Daddy munching away...


Cheese strip again!




And there it is! :)